Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Morning rap

Here is a little rap for your enjoyment!

Could it be the milk on your table or your sticky hands
that make the morning so long?

Or is it the battle of the clothing, the matching socks
that has inspired this song?

My son I love you and I want to encourage your independence.
But it is summer dear, no sweaters and underwear is required for attendance.

Dad you're not helping by suggesting he wear his transformer pajama pants to school.
I know it isn't a fashion show but wearing his Tony Hawk outfit makes him look so cool!

Brushing your teeth is a requirement sweetie, it is not mommy being mean.
You already get away with three baths a week even though I'd like you to be clean.

Oh and since when have you hated bananas especially in your cereal?
Seriously love your breakfast demands will not become imperial!

No comments:

Post a Comment