Thursday, October 29, 2009

DIY Washing Machine Repair = Fail

One day I was doing laundry and noticed there was water on the floor. Truthfully I was not doing laundry but when my husband pointed it out there was indeed water on the floor. The washing machine was also full of water and wet clothes. Judging by the sticker it was only around five years old so I was determined to fix it.

Thank you to Tsu Dho Nimh for helping me diagnose the problem.

I am pretty sure that the tube is loose or there is a problem with the pump. I have repaired computers numerous times. I had no doubt that I could repair a washing machine. I took every screw out of that washing machine and the thing would not open.

I refused to read the manual so my husband put the screws back in after we spent over forty dollars at the laundry mat. My DIY Washing Machine Repair equals fail. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment